Wednesday 17 October 2007

Malayalam translation

reply-to shaju v joseph
to Rick Davies
date 17 Oct 2007 15:54:22 -0000
subject [MandENEWS] Translations of the "Most Significant Changes" Guide
Dear Rick Davis,

I am interested in bringing out a malayalam (one vernacular language in India)spoken in Kerala. Could you please inform me how to go about with this idea.

Looking forward to hearing from you, Shaju V Joseph
---------------------------------------------------
I have replied to Shaju as follows

1. Download a copy of the English version from
http://www.mande.co.uk/docs/MSCGuide.pdf

2. Send me your Malayalam translation and I will put in my website
with a link to it from the MSC translations blog, and we will then
encourage others to read it and propose improvements. You could of
course also do this before sending it to me

regards, rick davies

No comments: